Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, avril 15, 2005

    My Birthday WishList. :)
    Time : 5.20 pm

    with my birthday (it's 3rd May Tuesday !) coming just around the corner, I shall help you guys out by showing some of the stuff I had in mind ! aren't I a great friend? now you don't have to think of what to buy, just check out this post !

    nownow, since you're reading this. YOU better don't try to fake and run away. presents please ! heehee..



    Roxy Black Pokka Dots Clutch Bag
    i doubt this bag is around anymore though. :( i wanted it so badly kae. but im just so not fated to it. if you're a true friend of mine, u can take a flight all the way to Australia and get it for me! :D




    Roxy Charm Bracelet
    isn't it sucha beauty?




    Ripcurl Handbag
    this bag is goreous goreous goreous !! XD Singapore don't have, i think. LOL.




    Samsung D500C
    you would be really crazy and outta your mind if you buy this for me. hahaa~ im now trying to hint my parents to get me this for my birthday. :) but it'll be sucha loss for my mp3. >.<"



    Mango Clutch Bag
    look at the bag she's clutching!! so pretty right. it should be out in Singapore soon, in Mango's Spring collection. hurry hurry come out!




    Mango Heels
    i totally adore her heels. sooooooooo pretty. im a Size 5.5/6 ! :D
    hmmm.. don't you think Mango's models aren't really that pretty? =x




    Mango HandBag
    this bag rocks too. :D white will be nice.




    Apple Pink iPod Mini
    this has been in my wishlist rotting for so long already. :(




    Canon IXUS i5
    it's so pretty. i like the red one. lol. as if anyone will get this $600+ garget for me. hahaa..
    this are the stuff that had left me forever..



    i really love this bag alot. :( i still remembered Stefanie made me swear that I will not buy anymore bags after this one for the next 6months. sigh* can u believe i only used it for a day and *poof* it went?



    this wallet is not exzactly mine, it's actually Stefanie's. but it looked almost the same lah.



    my beloved phone! it might be with alot of scratchs, but i sitll love it as it suits me to a tee ! but it's gone now. all my 200++ phone numbers, my pictures, messages.. boohoo.



    just for gags. =x joyce don't kill me ! well, i DID lose my ez-link. :D *megawatt grin*


    i dunno if all the pictures will be up, but heck. click to view them, anyway.

    xiexiexiexie !! your presents will be much appreciated ! :D

    Aucun commentaire: