Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, avril 26, 2005

    ):
    Time : 8.35 pm


    dammit. my toe had turned partially BLACK ! wth wth.. and it has a blue buise as well. AHHH !! my beloved toe. ): okay, this is serious. no more slippers for as long as it will be healed ! so sad. ): it's partially paralyzed as well, since i couldn't really move it without groaning in pain. and im still limping slightly!

    im going to ban table and chairs legs from my house. maybe i'll be a sciencist and make all tables and chairs legs-less, so that i will not accidentally hit them anymore. hmmm.. good idea..

    anyway, about school today. gt back my Chemistry. totally sucked can. 5/15. >.<" Amelia and i are good good friends now. =x lol. played with chocolates during Chinese. they really looked like shit can. tired tired during Physics and POA.

    rushed down to buy drinks after school and went for LRC. legs are sooo numb, cause i cannot wiggle my toes. ): i like Angels and Demons, although i don't really know what the storyline had to do with it's title. -.- went home with the girls and slept til now. wheee ~

    my daddy's not being very lovable nowadays. >:( trying to pick out bludders and mistakes from me, like, the clothes i wear (like, duh. what's wrong with them), me hogging the computer (no one snatch from me whatt), me watching tv, me sleeping, me sms-ing. sheesh.

    >7 days to MY birthday!

    *slaps myself* damn it.

    Aucun commentaire: