Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, avril 25, 2005

    F&N practical's finally over ! *3 cheers*
    Time : 5.15 pm


    alright. the big day ! (not big big.. cause it can;t be compared to my birthday. =x) i screwed up first thing in the morning. I FORGET TO BRING MY FRUITS !! i was so stunned when i saw some fruits in the school's fridge, and remember that i did NOT brought mine. im stupid. im dumb. ahhh ~ *waves my hand in an nonchalent manner* oh, shuddup.

    thanks alot to KoonAnn !! you're a lifesaver. *megawatt grin* he brought/bought fruits for me ! :D and bought daylight robbery not cheap strawberries from the Fruit Stall, which KoonPheng happily squeezed 1 outta shape. >.<

    i loathe my Chinese teacher ! argh.. he's so sarcastic, and he made no attempt to keep them low. *kicks his groin and shows him my fist* insult LuoZhiXiang as well. must be jealous of his looks and height. xP oh well.. he let us off earlier and rushed to the lab.

    was so.. oh man ! that 2 hours seemed like such short time. panicked when my darn bacon won't unfroze and the mircowave wouldn't co-operate with me ! shall skip skip skip cause i couldn't remember. :D my table was a total mess too, and my sink was clogged up. i actually had to transfer water to SinRui's sink to decrease the clogging.

    my food actually looked good. (except for my pudding, but heck) im proud of myself. for once, my soup is ORANGE. it's usually of a dirty brown color (Joyce will know what i meant). (T.T) i almost chock with tears when i saw it was orange. salad was fine too. my chicken was the popular-est ! :D people tried and it was gone soon. hee.

    cleared up and went for LRC. very boring. Mr Ong is another un-flexible bastard. =x went home with the girls and they took turns to carry my heavy bags. so touched. (T.T) and my rose spilt open. ): and it got stepped on as well. that poor thing..

    my mummy was asking how my practical was and if i got a trophy or anything. went to show her my bottle of mustard, and told her that's my trophy for cooking well. that dumba** believe me ! oh god. now i know why i'm suffering from mild case of dumbness.

    *stretches my arms* F&N practical over. one down and MYE and o's to go ! now i shall sit back and see the rest of the F&N students suffer. heh heh. *evil grin* =x

    like i was saying, something will screw up for my F&N. hmm.. how true i AM. who wanna me to see your forture?? i don't charge alot ! 1 chocolate bar for 1 min of consulation! :D

    Lecia: thanks for the flowers ! i love you! :D
    HuiXian: thanks for lending me your apron! i love ya too ! rest assure i'll iron it. (:
    KoonAnn: thanks alot ! you saved my life and my salad. :D
    the girls: thanks for holding my awfully heavy stuff ! i adore you guys soooo much! *hugs*
    EngHua Kor Kor: cheer up! everything will be well soon alright? don't think so much already.. im sure something good will happen soon! smile please! *hugs* i'm always here kae?

    always like that oneeee

    Aucun commentaire: