Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, avril 11, 2005

    i love my daddy and i LOATHE my maid.
    Time : 9.45 pm

    everything was going just fine. my father wasn't angry with me. he didn't blame me. was willing to get me a new phone, provided that i pay him back slowly. agreed to help to steal my BC and their ICs. lent me money to buy my new ez-link. and we even planned when to buy my new phone. and to NOT ever let my mum know.

    everything was going just fine, and i felt like i was on cloud 9. i practically skipped home and ate my meal happily. started to inform all my closed ones that im gonna get a new phone and my dad's not angry ! this is when my maid came into the picture.

    THAT BITCH WENT TO TELL MY MOTHER ABOUT THIS MATTER !!

    i always hate using this word but.. FUCK. i already warned her umpteen times NOT to say so, and that i'll do it myself. and this bitch just happily went to tell her. i really have nth to say. she's getting me into trouble. all the plans my dad and i had were like, *poof*. that bitch.

    "im only trying to help !!"

    yaya !! if you had sex with someone else, and i go tell your boyfriend. u got all mad and i tell you im only trying to help. what will you do ?!?! it's just the same scenaro !!! im so upset now. don't talk to me. i seriously dunno how to face my mum. &*^%$ !!

    thanks everyone for trying to help. :) i love you guys. *hugs* im so going to look horrible tmr, don't ask me why my eyes were so sore please. i don't wanna explain and end up bawling again.

    try putting yourself in my shoes, and tell me why in the world should i laugh at your cruel jokes !? so unsympathatic, you jerk.

    Aucun commentaire: