Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, avril 14, 2005

    Time : 10.15 pm

    I had recieved a call from the police at around 7 plus. There was only something going through my head:

    "OMG !! the police managed to find my stuff back !"

    *thud* Ouch. That fall was really bad. That policeman only wanted to ask for my ez-link serial no., like, DUH. who remembers that long list of numbers at the back of the ez-link? Anyway, i shall not give up and glimpse of hope, and I'll bug MsTay to find those numbers by hook or by crook. =x

    Please please please, (Insert whatever heavenly saint's name you want). Let me have my stuff back. Pleaseeee ? With icing sugar, whipped cream, cherries, chocolate chips, rainbow rice all over the top?

    I'll miss you. I really will, and I knew you knew deep inside. :)

    Aucun commentaire: