Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, avril 24, 2005

    F&N practical tmr! ):
    Time : 8.40 pm


    shall blog fast, cause i wanna try out my salad and pack for tmr. oh my oh my ! practical's just TOMORROW. and it's for the o's. not MYE. shit shit shit. i'm not prepared ! tell me it isn't so. )': i think something bad's gonna happen during the practical tmr. either my chicken will be burnt, my pudding not cold, my serving plates all break, my fruits are rotten, i fell, a small fire starts, and i have not enough time. i dunno why, but i think sth like those above will happen to me.

    btw, my printer ate up my $2 note ! i have no idea where is it, cause i left it there while printing and now it's gone. drats.

    koonann: thanks alot. (: you're a nice nice friend!

    wish me luck guys. i'll need lots of them for sure. and good luck too to all 4i F&N students ! let's try not to burn down Ms Ong's precious kitchen!

    my ear ring ate my hair. and i'm round fat. ):

    oh ya, huixian is the prettiest girl i've ever met. (:

    believe me, will ya?

    Aucun commentaire: