Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, avril 04, 2005

    boo !
    Time : 4.50 pm


    hello ! in the school comp lab now and im really really really VERY BORED. akll these darn computer dont allow me to access into my email a/c, which disallows me to open my files ! argh. irritating. so now, i hvae nth better to do. (:

    anyway, we changed our seating arrangement today and im now settled near the back door ! kinda windy and nice. haha.. front - Bryan, right - Koonann, left - Shai, back - Aarti. nth much for me to complain, although there's someone beside me, who is abusing me. boohoo.

    school was fine today, i guess. had Chinese test which i had cheated. wahaha ! i am not expecting any errors for my han yu pin yin section. did Sherperd Pie or sth like that for f&n. MsOng treated me like a maid, and i was given all the.. erm.. dirty jobs. :( kitchen is a violent place. lol. the pies were nice ! although, mine was rather charred. yumyum !!

    had lunch in school and am at the computer lab since then. (:

    craving for chocolates !! argh. and im sooooo tired. :( i need to bed.

    it can be so irritating

    Aucun commentaire: