Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, avril 12, 2005

    SIM ying ting i am not
    Time : 4.00 pm


    i just recieve my 17card (finally). they put my name as SIM YING TING. wth !! :( sim ying ting dont sound nicee !! ying ting will forever be a Low, not a Sim, Koh, Lim, Fong, Soon, Ho, Goh, Ng or whatever surnames. boohoo.. nvm. i shall be Amelia's biggy sister for the time being. until 06/06, that is. (T.T)

    went to school with really horrible eyes. boohoo. and i had rashes on my cheeks ! please tell me where they come from. school were fine. nth much happen. Szekeng.Maggie skipped school. tsktsk. =x oh, and Koonann early departed too.

    im feeling so much better already. :) thanks to all those around me who tried to comfort me. and i so did NOT want to cry in school. thanks for all the concern. :) *hugs hugs hugs*

    gonna do my f&n now. im so far behind.

    why aren't you da one

    Aucun commentaire: