Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, avril 04, 2005

    Time : 10.00 pm

    anyway, im totally bored so i shall again ! (: i hate HPB site. not as much as Huixian does though, but i still hate it. just as much as i hate school's computer. they dont allow me to access into my hotmail !! &*%$# ! oh.. i mentioned about it just now already. *sheepish grin*

    wheeeeee ~ one month minus a day to MY birthday ! *squeals* i'll be 16 !! wahaha !!

    btw, a mousey invaded my house ! (O.O) totally freaky. it peeked at my maid when she was bathing, and that asshole ATE MY CHOCOLATE. horrible thing. i'll torture it, when it's caught. eat my chocolate, must be don't want to live le.

    mousy traps all over my house now ! lol. and all the tissue boxes were stacked up to build a miniature wall, preventing it from going to our rooms. -.-" now i have to enter my room, by jumping over those boxes. sheesh ! my mother's so creative.

    so tired. tooties !

    am i irritating u?

    Aucun commentaire: