Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, avril 18, 2005

    Monday Pinks !
    Time : 5.00 pm


    boo ! (: just an update before i cook dinner for my family. [don't play play kae. my father was actually rather enthu. that im gonna cook.)

    Monday. POA was boring boring. thank God there's Junkai ! kept eating marshmallows (on courtesy of Rakcent! thanks, haopengyou! (:) and chit-chatting. the same goes for History lessons too. played with his phone, and no one wanted to play with me. :( evil Junkai's friends.

    had recess and then Chinese. we are a bunch of 38s !! XD love u guys to bits. kept bitching, gossiping and discussing about stuff. never realised we were all common. =D i was actually reluctant to talk about stuff, u know. i have been trying to cultivate good karma, even since some bastard stole my stuff. but i couldn't control. XD we are all bitches and bastards ! AHAHA !!

    F&N.. Ms Ong wasn't really happy with my recipes. i thought im doing on fats what. who cares if my Sodium contain is over 1000 for just a soup. xP finefine. bitched even more with Maggie during F&N. ahhh ~ all my good karma were gone just by those words. bummer.

    went SingPost with HuiXian.Amelia after that. had KFc and we pigged out. bought some ingredients after that and lots of thanks to Amelia for loaning me $$! (: Amelia bought foolscap and went home and here i am!

    wish me sucess for my Baked Dijon Chicken please ! I CAN DO IT !! and wish me sucess for matchmaking some people too ! WAHAHA !! [joyce: blush for what? no one's looking at you, or saying pointly it's you. :D]

    crappy life. i need more entertainment.

    Aucun commentaire: