Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, avril 18, 2005

    :( ima lousy soup cook.
    Time : 10.00 pm


    *sigh* the soup and i just cant get along. a small fire started near the stove, which puts out by itself, when i was pouring the stock into the saucepan. (T.T) very very depressing can. seeing all the charred bacons floating and floating in my soup. :'( maybe i should change to a simpler soup.. hmmm..

    and my chicken! it wasn't that bad actually. but i am not a huge fan of mustard, and the taste is kinda.. erm.. weird. overall it was alright. :D just the soup.

    and the soup.

    and the soup. *sobs and hide at one corner*

    im done with KoonPheng's blog already! Koonpheng is a fussy idiot. xP Rakcent's next ! *tries to catch my breathe*

    who want help too? (: i accept choclates, sweets and marshmallows only! No cheques please.

    if only. *slaps myself*

    Aucun commentaire: