Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, avril 19, 2005

    IC
    Time : 8.40 pm


    boo ! Tuesday. Maths was boring boring. Chemistry was even worse. so tough to keep myself awake. kept taking numbers from KoonAnn and Joyce during Chinese. (: thanks guys! lessons were all very very very very boring today. and that idiot Ann kept hitting me. argh !!

    mummy came to drove me to ICA. my photo sucks lah. wahlao. very very sad. :( my old photo was so much better kae. and that darn flash made my close one of my eyes slightly. (T.T) no way am i gonna let u guys see that damn IC.

    had interview. so cool. had to pay $60. ): the price kinda hurts still. went home and slept til now. argh.. tired tired.

    sports day tmr! in a dilimma. to go or not to go? lol.

    can't you see me in another way?

    Aucun commentaire: