Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, avril 14, 2005

    silver nitrate sucks
    Time : 5.30 pm


    hello ! Blogger had just turned even more high-tech ! recovery system. woahh.. good good. nextime my computer hangs, i don't have to swear again. :)

    anyway, about school. nth much. the darma teacher we had was crazy, mad and psycho. got us to medicate, which ended with most of us sleeping. and he suddenly slammed the table trice, i think, for no reason ! i was falling alseep, okay. and he totally freaked me out. the notes he gave was about "Emptiness". and he did nothing about it. :) totally cool.

    nothing happened already, i guess. i can't remember ! oohooh.. my class only couple quarrelled today. scary. glad everything was alright already. :) haha.. had extra POA lessons, and AiHua dragged for sooo long for 4j ! fell alseep while waiting for Joyce. went home with her and here i am !

    no phone no phone. wanna contact me? ask me for my room no. kae. i'll gladly give it to you to contact me. lol.

    band's SYF tomorrow. good luck guys. :) tell me the results asap ! =x lol. last weekday of the week. *phew* finally.. and my thumb is still stained with the Silver Nitrate. :( so irritating. i kept thinking it was some melted choclate on my finger, and i kept trying to lick it off. arhh !! be careful when you handle Silver Nitrate ! never let it touch your hand, cause it's gonna leave a black stain there.

    i wanna hold your handddd ~ i wanna hold your handdd ~

    Aucun commentaire: