Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, avril 23, 2005


    boo ! (:
    Time : 10.15 pm

    whee ~ im a happy happy girl today! (and to add, very broke as well) i went out with over $50 and came home without a single cent. ):

    waited for Joyce, and nearly died when KoonPheng tell me Joyce was at Bugis. >.<" thank God it wasn't true. lol. went town and walked around. liked a silver clutch from Roxy. pretty pretty. BUT.. it's not around. sad lah. only gt gold one. ):

    went to turn the capsulation thing. gt a very cute cinnamonroll ! oohooh. i like a new character. u-sa-ha-na ! it's a rainbow-colored version of Cinnamonroll, and totally cuteee. hee. crocodiles are cute too ! expecially green ones. lol.

    bought a black pin which i couldn't resist buying, although i know i don;t use them often. -.-" and rubber bands ! bought a comb too (finally.. no more cookies and cream comb.). and and.. erm.. a bracelet ! heehee. so nice so nice. i spent alot today! i hate myself. argh..

    had a drink at Cafe Gelare and that cashier con me to add this add that. darn. ate at Mache ! i hate going out with Joyce. always ended up eating too much and too expensive. XD

    bought ear-rings after that. dammit dammit dammit. im spending too too much ! ooh.. a few more items to add to my already-too-long wishlist ! :D

    wheee ~ my aunty's gonna donate a/an old used-before phone! i hope it'll be something better than my 3100. :D

    note from EngHua KorKor: don't buy eeyore for me! =x


    i missed you!

    Aucun commentaire: