Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, mai 26, 2005

    2nd last day of school !
    Time : 9.00 pm


    hello once again dudes & babes ! (: today's Thursday ! and it poured as usual at wee hours so we had assembly in the class! woot. 4 Chinese lessons in the hall once again. ChangGuangDong can really put people to sleep okay. the rest of the Chinese department walked around tapping on students' tables trying to get them to wake up.

    had a bet with JunKai that no one was supposed to sleep. the one who slept first, will get a tortoise on his/her face, drawn by the sleepless one. could barely keep my eyes open okay ! silly him. start this stupid thing. lol. recess and then lessons. was so freaky! something happened to my class golden couple again. =\ *sigh* the whole class was so shocked okay, and 4j people are so kpo. msg and call me just to poke their noses into this matter. =x lalala ~ kidding !

    received a whole stack of worksheets and all our remedial timetable. ): so tedious ! it's like, lessons everyday everyday ! thank God our chalet was not affected, all thanks to my great planning of days too. *smirks* saw the stupid BIG moth again !! i said that it was following me !! but no one believed !! u must be rolling your eyes and say,"big deal.." but i have phobia okay! i specially walked to the other end of the block and down to the canteen, with the company of nice Amelia. (:

    the girls came over to my house after that! bought Mac to eat before that. fries rock. haha.. slacked around and planned what i should wear. (: Roxy, maybe. not alot of people see me wear before. i wore like, twice? =x lol.

    strong Amelia and i carried HuiXian off the bed with our muscular arms !! *flex my arms* we are strong okay. i still dunno why legs could be so heavy. =x oh well, i'm strong. hee. HuiXian fell asleep and we went to take pictures of her ('cause she looked dead.) and some evidence to find out who was the murderer. so happy okay, we even labelled the evidence. too bad i cannot bluetooth the pictures to my com. (is 'cause i dunno how to! help, anyone?) oh well.. u can always borrow my phone from me. :D

    what to wear what to wear ! Amelia might be having band tmr. ): boohoo. Amityville of Horror ! gonna borrow green hair spray from Rakcent. hahaa.. ima green freak. (:

    must study. must study. but i just don't have the motivation. ):

    u cared. u cared. (:

    Aucun commentaire: