Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, mai 07, 2005

    Mummy Day Celebration. (:
    Time : 10.45 pm


    got scolded 'cause i answered the phone. *bewildered look* seriously, i dunno what i did wrong. u guys didn't tell me it was an important call ! how was i suppose to know ?

    anyway, went out with mummy to Parkway. was way too overdressed for Parkway can. treat her to dinner. ): ouch. that idiot chose a resturant on purpose ! I'm poor, once again. She's so hesitant on whether to buy Nokia7280 (stick phone) ! got so sick of her asking if she should buy or not. in the end, we left the shop empty-handed with the salesman rather irritated by my mum.

    well, nonetheless, i bought shoes ! :D and a purple top. heehee. im wearing the shoes aorund the house now! gonna study with it. must be more affectionate with my stuff now !

    who wanna buy stationary tmr? i wanna go too ! i need pens, pencil lend, protractor (some idiot stole it), correction tape and more nice pens. ask me along please !

    gotta meet William tmr to pass him some erm.. stuff. *stiffen a giggle*

    im a fool. dammit.

    Aucun commentaire: