Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, mai 30, 2005

    o level's CHINESE
    Time : 4.00 pm


    anyone missed me? (: i've been on hiatus since Saturday 'cause i was too busy mugging. sorry to disappoint you if u're waiting for my posts. haha..

    let's see ! shall talk about what happened during the weekends then..

    Saturday

    woke up damn early okay. was so sleepy when i left the house. stupid mummy was still flared up and insist that she drive me to ICA building first than to do my ez-link with KoonAnn. argh. went there and waited sooo long ! was finally done and waited for KoonAnn at Pasir Ris. did our ez-links, and mine sucks. don't request to see it. i'll definitely refuse. ): worse than Amelia' maid permit can. =x

    looked for the Chinese handbook all over Singapore. =x took like, 7 buses? so tiring. finally bought a N(A) one from Toa Payo (aiya.. i not Singaporean. i dunno how to spell. =x). went home and met him again for KFC cum study! Kokhong looked so adorable in his uniform ! HAHAHA.. got free dinner which almost killed me 'cause i was so full. lol.

    studied. can't really concentrate. Kianloong keep 38-ing beside me! cannot stand him lah. like girls like that, gossiping about people. -.- did one chapter of the Sec 4 handbook. heh. not bad ya? with all the distractions and sleeping, it's good enough. YingQian was the worst. i doubt anything went inside his head.

    realised the buses don't really like us. ): must wait sooo long one. can die. reached home real late and slept til Sunday.

    Sunday

    okay ! woke up early once again. woke a sleep head up and took my handbook back from KoonAnn. studied studied studied. quite a dull day. all Chinese. boo ~ and alot of Good Luck messages from friends! thanks guys. didn't reply u guys 'cause it's too much a harass to scroll "thank you" over and over again. haha.

    Monday

    the big "o". kinda stressing. u know, like, DUH !! it's my turn. i'm finally 16 to take my O levels. get it. O levels. this will determine what/where i'll be when i grow up. couldn't finish studying everything. sad. ): stupid MOE okay. radio say radio lah. what dian tai. u think i know ah? so shitty. confirm need to re-do at the end of the year. boohoo. ):

    had lunch at LJS after that. everyone was there. kept threatening SiahMong. heh heh..

    steamboating later ! WHEE !! shall blog again later or tmr. (: enjoy guys.

    how much butter should i use? later the girls accuse me of trying to get them kidney diseases again..

    don't miss me too much.

    about 100 hits in 1 days ! an achievement, man.

    bitch. i hate it when u do stuff like that. know your stand man.

    Aucun commentaire: