Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, mai 05, 2005

    *sigh*
    Time : 10.20 pm


    i've lain my Sec3 Social Studies textbook on my table, all ready to start with my revision.

    it stared at me back blankly, just the way i've stared at me. unaware of how i should start with my revision.

    this sucks. my hand just went to slam it shut, even without my brain's consent. i sucks. i can't even study for 1 min, without getting distracted by something else. somehow, the wall in front of me, the dust particles, the tasmanian lying on the chair and the big big pig seemed so much more interested than the Social Studies textbook.

    http://www.littlemissdrinkalot.blogspot.com
    try reading. i can relate to her blog fairly well. maybe she's my inner twin. =x whatever she blogged seemed to somehow have something to what i had in mind, which i was too ashamed to face up to.

    Aucun commentaire: