Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, mai 23, 2005

    ):
    Time : 3.40 pm

    being the organiser really sucks, u know? so many asses giving me stupid reasons why they don't wanna go, or rather, why they don't wanna pay. $30's not alot alright ! u just don't treat your precious to 1 lousy candlelight dinner at Speggedies or such, and TA-DAH !! $30 into the class fund.

    &*^%$#@!)( !!!

    some parents don't allow
    some insist that it's the o level year (please lah. i'm so going to videotape what u doing at home during those days: watching tv, playing stupid games, chatting, masturbating, sleeping, eating.. BUT studying.)
    some says, "___ never go, i don't go." (sec4 le leh !! get a grip, man.)
    some exploded in hearing the cost

    :( boohoo. i keep whining ! lol. stupid me. i've been telling and telling people how irritating my classmates are. whee ~ i'm a whiner ~ whiner whiner ~ *grins*

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM DADDY !

    i wonder..

    Aucun commentaire: