Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, mai 20, 2005

    friday
    Time : 10.20 pm


    hanged just now 'cause i was simply doing too many stuff at one go. lol.
    - booking of chalet
    - bugging of people to pay
    - confirming of when/where/$$
    - chat with people
    - send people songs, 'cause they were spying on what i'm listening to
    - msg people
    - try to use the Nokia 7280 PC Suite
    - figure out how to activate my com's bluetooth
    - sing songs
    - blogging

    *phew* shall start with blogging first ! then go book everything and all. why ain't i paid? ):

    _______________________________________________________________
    Reservation Dates
    Arrival:
    Monday, 13-Jun-2005
    Departure:
    Wednesday, 15-Jun-2005
    # Of Nights:
    2
    Room Information
    Room TypeL
    DUPLEX (DOUBLE STOREY)
    # Of Rooms:
    1
    Rate Information
    Rate Type
    YOUR PERFECT HOLIDAY PKG Package
    Total Cost
    $278.00 (GST Absorbed)

    _______________________________________________________________

    heehee. im so proud of myself. WO ZHANG DA LE ! i actually booked with my mastercard. (okay. it's my mum, but heck.) the feeling was great. WOOHOO ! i'm a grown up. *mega watt grin* now 4i idiots!! PAY UP AH !! IF NOT I KICK YOUR GROIN.

    back to today. watched the guys take their NAFA tests. got my head hit again by the ball, as usual. had 10mins of F&N. MsOng said that those who got higher than 35 will be save, and that's me! phew* Vesak Day celebration was boring. kept playing and talking to KokHong. haha..

    had lunch later at Mac and sleep til 7. =x had some miscommunication with HuiXian and we aren't going out tmr anymore. bummer. sorry HuiXian ! oh well.. and now that i'm done with the booking. i shall calculate how much one should pay, who's going and draw a table. ): boohoo. i do sai gang ! bullies.

    shall proceed with what i am supposed to do now !

    stomach cramps. ~.~ don't mess with me now. PMS ah.

    (:

    Aucun commentaire: