Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, mai 27, 2005

    "Be Yourself" Day !
    Time : 6.50 pm


    hello ! it's the last school day of the term and it's also the "Be Yourself" Day! whee. went to school with terror okay. was afraided that no one will be in skirts, 'cause i was told that no skirts allowed ! but, duh. so many girls wearing skirts so much shorter than mine. *sigh in relief* (:

    was cool. seeing people wearing different clothes. seriously, we're not being ourselves. well.. most of us. many are over-dressed, trying so hard to look good, but kinda made the boat flip, get what i mean? haha. Rakcent was in his Karate gi and AikChun in his Army shirt and shorts. gosh.. the most creative dressers in our class. unfortunately, Ms. Tay didn't quite like AikChun's dressing and i was chosen for that darn fashion show instead !

    *look of horror* i mean, like, ME?? come on, who are we kidding? whatever i dressed wasn't creative. it's what u can see in Orchard ! ): so.. *pulls hair* okay ! anyway, went for a English talk by Ms. Cheong for reading period. had PE! loathe the weather! don't know why those guys enjoy sweating like a bull so much.

    the girls oggled at my phone while i slacked around with butterflies in my tummy. haha. nice me went down to the General Office to take plastic. oh well, i didn't mind 'cause i get to see what all the xiao meimei and xiao didi doing. Ms. Ong was so bad. ): had F&N ! bummer.

    went down and Heartstrings Day seemed to be in chaos. i mean, the drinks sucked and soon, there's none left. plus it's so crowded! haha. went up for the rehearsal with Rakcent. boo. not fun. SweeYim was pretty pretty! (: looked for the girls while looking like a lost kid who couldn't find her mommy.

    saw them and took polaroid! they came out great. (: we looked like one big happy family. HuiRu got us a heart-shaped balloon each! hee. went up for the fashion show thing then. foolded around with JiaYang they all with Rakcent's black belt (psst! it's actually not his. he's not that good. =x) . stupid. haha.

    im terrified and petrified okay! Ekkachai went up with so much style! it was no wonder why he could win with both hands down (literally..). SweeYim won too! woot! love all the people who cheered for me. was notified that many cheered for me, but i couldn't hear anything. -.- must be all the nervousness.

    recieved our report cards. Ms. Tay seemed to wanna meet my parents for my deprovement. ): ignored her though. heehee. =x my results suck. f*ck the English department okay ! i failed my common test with 1 mark, passed my MYE with 1 mark. and they fail me with a 49.8 !! gimme another 0.2 will die ah!!

    pui ! *look of disgust*

    i'm so gonna get slagthered by my parents for that freaky 0.2 marks okay! it makes a grade difference !! a pass between a fail make a whole lot of difference!! forget it. screw them all.

    Ms. Tay gave us a _____ (lecture perhaps. i dunno what i should call it.). talked about the couple thing going though in our class. seriously, i don't think there's 4 couples in our class, as she claimed. where got?? i only know 2. the other 2 can't possibly hide from us! oh well..

    went out with Amelia.HuiXian.Stefanie after that. tried buying tickets for Amityville of Horror. Stefanie and i tried first, but it was negative. HuiXian got the brush off too. next, i did it alone. with the help of lipstick, i didn't get it as well.. my foot ! lied to them, and suddenly flashed the tickets at their faces grinning from ear to ear, and they exclaimed and started laughing and giggling like mad women. what joy !

    no. im don't look old ! it's just.. that ticket auntie was more gullible !

    ate and watched the movie. freakingly scary ! screamed like crazy okay. i missed Joyce! she's the only one who can make me feel that i'm not a coward and that i actually screamed very softly. so, without her. i seemed to be the cowardly one. boohoo. ):

    not bad. can freak u out of your live. i'll give it 3 thumb-ups outta 5. (:

    Mummy screamed at me on the phone. 'cause i made her go to the school for nothing 'cause that fuggly ICA people lied to me that my IC would be ready by 26/05/05. wth. my fault ah? my fault that that bastard wanna steal my things ah? you think i want that incident to happen as well? for God's sake ! stop blaming me. i didn't want that to happen as well.

    but.. i guessed i'm partly in the fault too. i lost the IC collection slip. was thinking for i can sit for my Chinese O level on Monday 'cause an IC/Ez-link is nessesary. until !! KoonAnn come into the picture. gonna make ez-links tmr, since his was gone too. haha.

    gotta start studying already. right after the post, i'm gonna study. there's no much time left. but i still don't have the determination! really really wanna do well. but action speaks louder than words right.. drats.

    i've blogged so much. oh my..
    i'm sorry, mummy.

    Aucun commentaire: