Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, mai 04, 2005

    Ima potato couch! ):
    Time : 9.00 pm


    im feeling so guilty. ): whenever im back home, it's the computer. and oppsie ! dinner time ! oh my! it's Dolphin's Bay. must watch must watch! then it's pom pom time~ then ! it'll be Beautiful Illusion. watch watch watch.

    tmd. exams around the corner, and im watching tv daily. ): i feel so guilty can! i keep telling myself it's time to crack the books, but i just couldn't help it ! *hides in a corner and cry*

    plus ! my presents had occupied the WHOLE of my table lah. (no more camera. ): cannot let u all see) that big big pig was sitting happily on top of my piles of TYS. -.-" (i just realised it has a saddistic grin when glanced at) =x

    im feeling so bad now. *crumples up* im gonna pack my file and tick off stuff from my "to do list".

    Chinese oral tmr. WO MEN LAI JIANG HUA WEN ! it shall be chinese for me the whole day of tmr! :D good luck guys ! Chinese cannot fail Chinese. *grin*

    it just sucks. i dunno what to say.

    Aucun commentaire: