Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, mai 10, 2005

    i sucks braces suck.
    Time : 10.55 pm


    i just have to blog cause i finished studying 2 chapters of History ! woopie. but hey, if the setters refuse to set on China, i can do my SBQ ssslllooowwwlllyyy and sleep after that already, cause that's all i studied. :D please China, PLEASE come out.

    i beg you Empress Dowager CiXi, Sun Yat Sen (founder of GMT), Yuan Shih-Kai (i dunno abt him lah. history notes suck.), Jiang Jie Shi, Mao Ze Dong, Liu Shao Qi, Deng Xiao Ping, ___ Guo Feng !! PLEASE COME OUT.

    i just succeded putting the rubber bands into my braces (had to change everyday). i feel so WOAH. cause it took me a pathetic 10 mins to put those rubber bands in. argh. painpainpain ! braces suck. i wonder how girls with steads kiss with these rubber bands. hmmm.. must be tough. LOL.

    u're sucha ass. so everything herherher lor. u even forget that i WAS waiting. tsktsk. what am i supposed to say? they are more impt lah. ):

    Aucun commentaire: