Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, mai 06, 2005

    *yawn*
    Time : 9.15 pm


    just woke up. =x oh my.. if not for da call, i'll be still sleeping and miss Beautfiul Illusion! managed to burn myself with the over of 200degrees. ): painpain!!

    T.G.I.F ! lol. PE started late, cause one of my classmates refuses to do da punishment. PE was wayyy boring! Maggie wasn't around. ): and so was SzeKeng. hanged out with SinRui and gagged at the guys while they jump. SO LI HAI ! ): wahlao. i feel so lousy.

    F&N. boring as well. cleaned tables during CV. ahh.. got treated as a maid. boohoo. Maths. and had free periods for English. she let us do whatever we want. so nice of her ! gossiped about girls, legs, guys, faces figures with AikChun.Aarti.CheeHiang.Sinrui.KianChang. lol. those people are bitches can!

    i wanna watch House of Wax ! ):

    Maths consultation tmr! gotta colate some questions to bombard him with. hee ~

    if only im the only one around

    Aucun commentaire: