Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, mai 10, 2005

    my teeth (braces) ~~~~ >.<
    Time : 2.50 pm


    BOOHOO !! i've just returned for quite some time from my dental appointment. now i have 2 rubber bands stretched from the top teeth to the bottom one. i dunno how to explain, but i looked like i have some vampire-like teeth thing stuck on my teeth. this sucks.

    i used to see girls walking around Orchard with such braces and i'll throw them a look of disgust, thinking to myself, "Horrible Braces !" BUT SEE WHAT NOW !!

    IM ONE OF THEM !!!!!!

    *sobs out loud* im really very very sad. plus i can't chew well now, and yawn bigbig. ): my teeth hurts. STUPID BRACES. i can only open 1/3 times big of how big i can actually open my mouth. this sucks.

    i decided to blog although im on hiatus. :D my blog what. i can do whatever i want. hee ~

    a quick MYE recap !
    - Maths P1 sucks readily
    - Social Studies sucks slowly
    - Science P1 sucks violently
    - Chemistry sucks moderately
    please don't think dirty !

    yingtingish - a illness caused by over-stress and lack of brain juice. one of the syptoms is to apply whatever they studied to everyday life.

    Maths P1, Social Studies, Science p1, Chemistry, History, Physics, F&N, POA P1, POA p2 to go.

    Aucun commentaire: