Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, mai 19, 2005

    ):
    Time : 6.40 pm


    ever heard of the saying "bad things happen together"? it's so true. today's so not my day.

    woke up late at around 7. couldn't flag any taxi, in fact there was no taxi at sight. saw my parent's Benz and was like, OH BOY ! got a lift from them, but they weren't happy. started lecturing me about what responsiblity for my own transport and that i am so independent on others, what shit, what shit. wth. cannot be nice parents for ONCE is it ?!

    nvm. was almost late, and ran for my life. couldn't even catch my breathe, and someone irritating kept irritating me. *inhale*

    Chemistry - pass
    Chinese - pass
    Humans - pass
    English - pass *pats my back*

    that's when things started to get wicked and dirty.

    Physics - very lousy fail. f9.
    that totally pull down my Chem okay? so now i have an E8 to my name.
    POA - F9. but i spotted 5.5 marks which pulled up my grade.
    this sucks. POA useda be one of my strongest subject and one bastard decided to rub salt into my wound by taunting me. ass. i was really boiling all over at that time, but i didn't lose my temper as usual.
    Maths P1 - pass. (: [at least there's sth to overjoy abt.]
    F&N - fail
    it wasn't actually that bad. 36/100. I WON PATRICK ! finally i could laugh at him. that ass had been laughing at me for all my results. i think Ms Ong enjoyed marking my paper 'cause it's full of funny craps. so many smiley faces and comments commenting how funny i am. lol.

    oh well.. what can i say? i didn't reach my expectations as usual. ): all 6 or lousier. sucks sucks sucks. nvm. i shall not dwell over my results for now. (: think happy thoughts. cheer up for those who didn't do up to their expectations as well!

    went over to Amelia's house with HuiXian 'cause i didn't want to see my parents' ugly black faces yet. gabriel was there too! and that smelly girl nv bathe since ytd. =x cooked and HuiXian and i made ourselves home as usual. Amelia's not very sick anymore, to anyone who is/are concerned abt her wellbeing. (:

    fell asleep and left shortly after the rain became a drizzle. my mummy lost my phone's ear-piece ! oh gawk.

    Lecia and Yanting coming over later.

    gotta rush F&n already. study Chinese a today.

    i just pampered my bag by giving it a wash and rubbed it clean. now it's almost spotless, except for some stubborn stains. yeah~ gonna name him! (since it's green, and i shall be stereotype my bag) how abt.. i dunno. any suggestions?

    my daddy's home. ): dear me. at least someone in the family is being nice to me, and that's my maid. (: i finally melted after seeing her place my ear-rings nicely.

    nobody really cared. ):

    Aucun commentaire: