Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, mai 17, 2005

    4i'05 chalet!

    don't read if it's not meant for you, kpo.

    Where? : i dunno!
    When? : during the June holidays
    How? : [fill in the blank]
    What?: our ever first chalet!

    please pay $30 to me or KoonAnn or Junkai. (: i know it's a little demanding, but u OUGHT to be honoured that you're invited, 'cause a whole lot of people aren't recieving invitations. see ! we're so nice to you.

    installments allowed! as long as you inform us.

    please pay asap! the faster you pay, the earlier we can book the chalet, and the better location!

    suggest a date will you?

    *waves* before 17th pleasee ! (: heh.

    - THE management. [that's me! =x]

    P.S: Amelia and HuiXian ! nono. you're not invited and no self-invitation. =x lalala ~

    Aucun commentaire: