Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, mai 24, 2005

    BLUE BLACK !!!
    Time : 6.40 pm


    i hate KoonAnn. XP

    school today ! had Chinese mock thing in the hall with the rest of the Express cohot. VERY BORING ! kept dozing off okay ! and my stupid chair was sooo rocky !

    Happy Belated Birthday, HuiRui !! *HUGS*

    sorry for the belate, darling ! u're not forgotten and the Papers + Kelly will get u presents soon! sorry ! don't be disappointed alright. *BIG BIG HUG*

    went to the AVA to collect our Maths P2 with 4C. i passed. (: with a 49 7/8. LOL. so it's like, just nice 50. muahaha ! i passed i passed. (: *sigh in relief* to those who didn't do well: cheer up and jiayou. (:

    the guys were really sweet ! some of them paid up already and i have $130 to the fund (including mine) ! oh boy oh boy. really appreciate the effort u guys put in okay. (: *hugs* but some people are still not co-operating ! *frowns* MAGGIE PLEASEE GO !! *kneel down*

    Mircosoft Word must have hated me. ): i was finishing up my coursework last night, putting everything together, and Word kept erroring ! so irritating okay. nice HuiXian accompanied me to re-do them. (: and today! did my evaluation for the overall coursework and tried to print it. ERROR. worse still, the file could not be open anymore ! knn. i really flared up okay. shooting vuglarities, unlike my usual self. oh well.. sent Ms Ong an apology e-mail and shall hand in tmr.

    stupid KoonAnn hit my arm so hardly okay ! now i have this ugly blue-black on my forearm. ): it's so blue !! ARGH. ugly ugly ugly !! *frowns and glares at that ass* don't ever touch my arm now. i'll scream okay. i simply refuse to forgive him. bwahahaha ~

    had lunch at LJS with HuiXian and Kelly. whee ~ chicken rocks.

    Wednesday tmr. what's new?

    okay! shall calculate my L1R4 !

    English - c6
    Chinese - c6
    Maths - c6
    Science - e8
    Humans - c6
    POA - d7/e8 (i forgot)
    F&N - c6 (with everything added in, i pass)

    L1R4 --> 6 + 6 + 6 + 8 + 6 = (6 x 4) + 8
    = 36 + 8
    = 42

    WAH ! im so smart. and im so dead. mummy's gonna be sooo disappointed. ):
    studying Chinese later. luck, guys.

    i love compliments ! teehee.

    what do u think of me? tell me so ! not just a word. a phrase or sth. be truthfully to me. positive/negative; just let me know. (:

    i've got mail ! wahahaa. my first okay. thank you. (: im sooo flattered.

    ass. xP

    Aucun commentaire: