Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, mai 12, 2005

    Time : 3.50 pm

    there's this fly/misquito/Unknown Flying Object flying around my face irritating me now.

    darn. buzz off.

    Physics and F&N sucked. ): there's no way i can pass Physics. getting an e8 is already an achievement.
    according to Amelia the smartass, the basic units of Proteins are lactose, glucose, galactose, etc. :D LMAO. this baRlulu nv fails to crack me up.

    Maths P1, Science P1, 2, 3, History, Social Studies, F&N, Maths P2, Chinese P2, POA P1, 2. 4 more to go !

    i happened to saw this doggy (unsure of the breed) and a maltese (female) on my way home. that doggy had a huge dick. oh man. >.<>.<" *chew nails in horror* i dunno what to say. forget it. i didn't blog anything abt it.

    House of Wax ! TMR ! the PAPER outing. (: whee ~

    Aucun commentaire: