Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, mai 05, 2005

    Chinese oral sucks. 050505 !
    Time : 7.00 pm


    today's date's gorgeous. (: did u realise my counter for no. of hits started on 040404 ? this is the 2nd year my blog is going through this kinda cool dates. hahaa..

    school is fine today. sleepy sleepy again! ): cant really sleep in class, cause also got people disturbing my sleep ! ARGH. did reflection for the Dharma lessons, and all of us commited sins! we lied. lol. Chinese was.. I DON'T LIKE THIS TEACHER. so sarcastic. hmph. had test, and cheated as usual. nth much. can't remember what happened after recess. English was a total boredom as well. let's skip skip skip ~ maths! went down to the Computer Lab. played with this website concerning vectors. ima genius! wahaha..

    went for oral with Maggie after that. must kinda stressful, cause everyone is staring at you, while u read and take the oral. >.<>

    wait for HuiXian.Amelia and went down to Mac by cab. i cant help but giggle, whenever i see Amelia limping. oh man. XD ate and went home. (:

    Create Talents still remember me! oh boy.. very persistent to see me. =x lalalaa ~ shall see my mood bah! :D

    STUDY STUDY STUDY.

    Pictures and Acrhives column had slight update today! (:

    i loveee that. i want more !

    Aucun commentaire: