Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, mai 02, 2005

    Time : 12.35 pm

    the papers finally came to a decision on how to celebrate my birthday. (: now everyone's happy !

    ______________________________________________

    You're invited to MY birthday bash!

    What? : Yingting's 16teen birthday celebration !
    Where? : Blk 666 Jn. Damai (i think) Level 8. the house with the barkings !
    When? : 2nd May 2005 Monday
    How? : wish me Happy Birthday. duh.

    The Theme : think formal and exotic ! THINK !

    NO bitches and bastards allowed !
    only the PAPERS are invited. :D
    no media please. this is a pivate party.
    ______________________________________________

    my white hair are threatening to come out already. lol. so much OT ! and no pay ! working on Labour Day !how can ! GohKoonAnn !! i wanna sue you to the.. erm.. authority of abusing employees !! *complains*

    Aucun commentaire: