Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, mai 16, 2005

    sing your heart out. (:
    Time : 6.20 pm


    i hanged. -.- sheesh.

    yingting
    Profile viewed 205 times since 05/01/05 [month/day/year]

    im so damn popular. =x okayokay. don't puke. im only joking.

    POA P2 today. bless Joyce ! if not for her, i'll still be in the dark thinking it's P1. like, duh. where got take P2 first one, crazyville. it was alright, i guess. crapped my way through. hahaa.. also freaked out when i saw that Maggie wasn't around, 'cause i'd be soooo lonely! thank God for the guys, and she came. (:

    slacked outside the school, deciding where to go, while the guys "ooh"ed and "ahh"ed over my phone. hahaa.. KoonPheng suddenly por me, 'cause he wanna loan it from me. -.- saw Stefanie! and i went to give her a hug 'cause i miss her sooo much. haha..

    watched them eat and happily drink everyone's drinks. =x ended up going to Party World with Maggie.Szekeng.KokHong.Rakcent.AikChun.YingQian, while the rest went for.. guess what? soccer, of course.

    this is the 3rd time im going to town, for the last 4 days. -.- seriously my 3rd home and i don't SHOP SHOP SHOP. :D oh ya, nice me really loan KoonPheng my phone. *sigh* im so nice. =x [KP: THANK ME. (:] singsingsing. the girls and boys took turns to sing and i think my throat is burning now. haha..

    so fun! and !! my voice is not as high-pitched and whiny as all of u guys have an impression of hor! :D whee~ had fun. i can't bite honeydew. ): ARGH. lousy teeth and rubber bands. Party World sucks. the plate of fruits costs $6.50, it's toilet's so.. ulu, it's so damn cold and we stink of smoke when we left. walked around and saw dear dear Louise! (:

    had ice-cream while the rest consume food. left shortly and here i am!

    (: LAST PAPER tmr, man! can breathe finally, but we'll be shorta breathe soon, 'cause it's Chinese O's. ):

    what am i gonna do tmr? i can't remember.

    Lipstick phone users. (:


    SO COOL HOR! bugged KoonPheng to take a similar picture. ahaha~ so cool so cool. this phone's functions sucks, but it rocks. (:

    Aucun commentaire: