Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, mai 21, 2005

    House of Wax
    Time : 10.25 pm


    woke up at around 5 and found myself in the kitchen. if i was someone else walking in, i would've thought i'm dead or fainted or sth. nono, i didn't sleepwalk! i just had such terrible cramps that i crawled and made my way to the kitchen, ate the medicine and just fell aslp there. -.-

    i hate being a girl. ):

    dressed up, waited for Daddy and went out with Lecia. first thing first, went to photocopy my passbook to prove that i'm 16. sucks lah. i looked so cute and doe-eyed. (that doesn't mean im not anymore now. =x) i doubt that usher would believe it's me, but heck.

    went town and saw ImmPing and friends. ahaha~ so cute. bought our tickets without checking our ICs. wth. i want to slam my passport one LEH !! so not fun. no proof, wanna check. got proof, don't wanna check. what's their problem man.

    walked around and had dinner. saw Anna Sui's roadshow, and i felt like crying indeed. my makeover. ): oh well.. had dinner and tried to look for present. the movie was.. ARGH. that's the only word to describe it. oh ya, we got in without checking our ICs. sickening people.

    the lead actress (i dunno her name) is pretty pretty. i love her locks. (: Chad also very handsome ! AHAHAHAHA. *stiffen my giggles* it's downright disgusting lah. Paris is being herself in this show. -.- her boobs so big! gosh..

    i think i'm the nosiest there. i was screaming and scolding vuglarities when they people died 'cause it's so gross. threw fists around asking the girl to hit the sadist harder. >.<>

    bought a present for William after that and bought sweets as well! hee. went home and saw Amelia.HuiXian.KaiWen.MaoJie on the train. Happy birthday, MaoJie ! (: they went off at Bugis to catch House of Wax. haha ~

    here i am once again, blogging about my boring life.

    i love the new Levi's bag and pink top ! **** ! I MUST GET THEM ! so pretty ! gosh gosh gosh ! gotta drag my mum down town already !

    http://www.yyingtingg3.photosite.com --> it's finally OPENED ! (:

    yaya. and u hate me.
    what an ass.

    Aucun commentaire: