Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, mai 31, 2005

    start of remedials.
    Time : 10.40 pm


    hello ! remedials sucked. was a sleephead for the whole remedials. nothing went into my head. hahaa.. had an hour break before our NE quiz and i almost died okay. someone made us walked under the sun to somewhere near Geylang. just to let us see them drink soya bean drink and eat soya bean curd. -.-"

    so lonely. hahaa. kept guessing who the 4th couple in our class were. hahaa. did my NE quiz for like 3 or 4 times. not bad ya? KoonAnn like, dunno do how many times and attained a Master level 'cause everyone was like, helping him. hahaha.

    went home with those idiots.

    i was thinking.. i'm realliy distant with all the girls in my class. i don't hang out with them, and neither do i talk to them. i useda thought there was no point as i didn't enjoy their company anyway.. but now.. i think i really need to build good relationships with them. i'm always with the boys ! *grumbles* sooner or later, i'm gonna really be like one of them. talking about shoes, soccer matches, waterpolo, girls and dirty talks. ):

    anyway, back to today ! was starved for the whole day okay. forgot to take $$ from my mum, and i was penniless. ): boohoo. hahaa. went home and met dumby for dinner. just realised Adidas has another color for the belt i bought! oh well.. ate and i almost burst. lol. talked and went home!

    school tmr again. *sigh* got SP also. doubt i'll be going though. no company! why my class so special?

    Amelia: for the Group A talk.. they nv mentioned anything about the media part! lucky we nv go. hahaa..

    i love CheeChai today! hahaa. he helped me persuade my stubborn class people to go for 4i chalet. real nice of him. :D thanks alot logan!

    let me know that u're there.

    Aucun commentaire: