Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, mai 22, 2005

    (:
    Time : 9.30 pm


    hello ! missed me? it's Sunday. hahaha. wrapped William's present with great effort, 'cause that shirt wouldn't burge ! lol. met him at his shop and this stupid daddy refuse to shake hands with me, 'cause it's not his birthday yet. -.-"

    waited for dumbass for sooooo long ! saw Melody and her stead while waiting. (: KoonAnn finally reached and went ECP. lalala ~ wakeboarding seemed so cool ! keep seeing those people play. but the waves were so pateletic okay, i don't even know what they waking. got doggies swimming also ! so cute. hahaa..

    i feel so clumsy okay ! i seemed to lose my balance very easily. i will like, suddenly tumble while walking. gosh.. am i diagonsised with sm weird illness? so paiseh. i can even fall in water. ): 2 left feet. *sighs*
    an acrobat i am not.

    KoonAnn kept immitating me the whole day ! *grumbles* i kick your groin ah ! in a terrible high-pitched tone. blech.

    saw Gibson at Parkway! replaced my missing ear-rings as well. (: saw.. erm.. i forgot who. oh, KianLoong and friends too. =x

    i want KFC ~~~~ whipped potato and coleslaw ~~~ or maybe PizzaHut will do. ):

    going swimming and K-box with Schvelle tmr. and SHOPPING with mumsie ! :D i'll be so happy tmr ! PLUS !
    WILLIAM WILL BE 18 !!

    how cool is that? =P

    4i idiots : please pay $30 !! no bargains. installments allowed. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PAY ! and go as well. ): the number of people going is lessening ! pleaseeeee.. i beg u..

    chocolate rocks my ass off. (:

    Aucun commentaire: