Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, mai 02, 2005

    last day being 15 !
    Time : 10.50 pm

    oh boy oh boy ! *hugs myself* im gonna be 16 very soon ! shall blog my very last entry of being 15 now! heh. pictures will be up a li'l later cause my computer's laggin like crazy with all the uploading, zipping and sending.
    woke up rather late today. hee. went over to Amelia's house! (: those bitches lied to me, and they were already there ! lol. played hide-and-seek with my presents. haha. so many clues can! have to run around the house looking for them. finally found them at the storage room. -.-" i went to open it at first! but Lecia insist that i couldn't oepn it. gee. i could've saved so much time. =x

    i lvoe the girls so much can! *hugs them until i crash them into tiny pieces* the presents were :

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    (from left) Cake, Talking Bearbear, Chopstick, RipCurl Wallet and Wrapper.

    and this is what i got from the 8 gorgeous hunks (-.-") [KoonAnn.Rakcent.KoonPheng.JunKai.KianLoong.KokHong.CheeHiang.WeiZhen]:

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    (from top) Big Piggy, Envelop and Card.

    whee ~ lastly, my cake !

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    im really a happy happy girl. (: hee. spent the rest of the days playing SlapJack! all our faces were so horribly drew can. Joyce was the worse. her face was practically all blue. lol. was so embarrassed when the pizza guy came! he even commented that we had great make-up. haha !

    had pizzas for dinner. (: had lots of fun feeding DeeDee. =x tooks hundreds of photos ! there's 3 cameras andeach of them contain at least 80 pictures. this can show just how self-obessed we are. XD i think i need to delicate a new Phhotosite just to contain all the pictures. haha !

    watched tv after that. and i went home. (:

    the Papers: thanks alot girls ! i love you girls to bits ! my birthday wouldn't be complete without u guys. :D dunno how to express my graditude and love for u girls. i only know 3 words. heh. I LOVE YOU ! :D *big big big hug* thanks for always being there for me when i needed you guys! thanks for listening to my grumbles when i wasn't happy and all. thanks for laughing at my j0okes, although they can be awfully disgusting at times. :D

    Amelia: thanks for driving me to school everyday! (: you're the best BaRlulu ever. hehee. I LOVE YOU! and ! i don't whine alright. :P your birthday is next up ! (: heh heh.

    HuiXian: thanks for being sucha great friend! (: you're always around when im feeling piggish, and always pig out with me. lol. I LOVE YOU! (psst! i still don't believe the cake u bake one. =x)

    Joyce: thanks for being the bestest friend i could ever have! (: although you can be so er xin at times, i still love you ! do consider WeiZhen alright? =x

    LeCia: thanks for always being around! whenever i am in need for clothes shopping, you're there! :D thanks for lending me your camera whenever i needed it. I LOVE YOU!

    Stefanie: although you're not around, im sure u had your reasons right? (: I LOVE YOU TOO!

    the 8 guys: thanks for the present ! :D heehee. i love you guys so much too! although u all always ji-siao me, but hey. my life wouldn't be complete with u guys. :D thanks for bearing all my whining and hittings. lol.

    Aucun commentaire: