Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, mai 17, 2005

    My sore feet. -.-"
    Time : 10.30 pm


    wah ! my feet so pain now. must take a leave off HuiXian's book and start soaking my feet after walking too much.

    about today!

    POA P1 was fine. haha.. nothing much to complain about. oh ya, my 4 limbs were numbed by the time i woke up, and that sucks. waited for Amelia.HuiXian.Kelly after that with the guys. simply don't understand what they doing. they inflated the ball to save $0.20. splendid. they ps-ed me and went to play soccer. -.- wait and wait. finally! went to change phones with KoonPheng and had Mac ! whee ~

    ate and went over to Amelia's house. was actually stuck outside 'cause DeeDee simply refuse to open the door for us. must be 'cause HuiXian keep bullying her. =x played all sorts of silly games outside her house. HuiXian and i pretended to be police and thief, played Hide-and-Seek around the whole flat and almost played hopscotch too! but her maid came back already. haha.

    slacked around her house and ate and watch tv. YINGTING'S A GREAT COOK. nono, there's no need for hailing. (: u should look at the sunny-side up egg and saussages i fried ! BOO-TIFUL. (: wahaha ! Amelia went out with Stefanie after that and HuiXian.me continued slacking. Ashlee and Ryan are sooo sweet ! "you got me a cute dog, so i got u a hamster!" *sniff* so very sweet.

    before we left, HuiXian and i tried very desperately to shut Amelia's foldable arm chair. tried sooo hard, but to no avail. i sat on the floor and tried to push it shut, and DeeDee jazzed (i dunno. maybe walk. haha) over and TRIED TO HELP ME! she literally rest her back on the stubborn chair, as if she's trying to help. OH MY! soo cute !

    went home, changed and went out again. lol. im so nice to accompany KoonAnn. :D lalala ~ all the cinema aunties are so SICK. IM SIXTEEN !!!!!!!!! for goddness' sake! lastime i not sixteen, u all let me buy happily w/o checking IC. now demand for my IC like crazy. screw all of you. xP

    lalala~ bought fruits for tmr's practical too, and i had a maid! wahaha. F&N's burning my pocket off. i never felt so poor before. ): who will be there to say," I have," to me now, 'cause i got no $$? (: *winks at Amelia and HuiXian*

    so, here i am ! that ass left me alone with heavy plastic bags to find his friends. blech.

    M&M's ! (: yummy.

    school tmr. sigh. if i cant sleep, neither could me. im gonna call all of you guys up tmr. *saddistic grin*

    it's just like a burden suddenly on my shoulder. i could hardly breathe.
    who will believe me now, if i tell you im really very sad? seriously, this happened so many times. but it seemed to hurt the most this time. i love you too much. i can't bare to see you with other people. ):
    when i saw you with her, i feel like breaking down. one of the best things that ever happened to me in my life is to know you. to share everything with you. but now..
    are you leaving me for good?
    SOME ONE HUG ME PLEASE. ): [leans on Amelia's shoulder]

    Aucun commentaire: