Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, mai 24, 2005

    Happiness is..
    Time : 11.30 pm


    finding a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream stacked up in my freezer. along with plentiful of hotdogs.
    opening the chiller compartment to find chocolates, chocolates and more chocolates in it!
    lifting the toilet's door using a jacuzzi with a cocktail beside it, all on with bubbles floating around.
    entering my blog seeing the great jump in the number of readers
    having nothing to do and just.. slack around with my closed ones
    having a flawless face, hairless-body and good hair days.
    just having the Papers around with me at all times. (:

    my house is gonna go through some renovation works during the June Holidays ! OH BOY OH BOY ! my mummy told me that i could decorate my own room ! whee ~been thinking abt it real hard. i need more chairs, couches around as the Papers always had no space whenever they came over. A DRESSING TABLE! i don't have one now, okay. and my table was so multi-purpose: eating, studying, talkingg on the phone, making up. oh ya ! full-length mirror ! i always cannot see my shoes while preparing what to wear. all posters out too. im a grown-up. (: i wanted to paint my room violet too! but mummy disagrees. "The house should have an uniform color." yada yada doo ~

    i can hardly wait !

    i need MONEY ! sales are coming ! *pulls hair* maybe i should find a sugar daddy. let him touch my hand once for $50. my butt will be $400. (it should be more than that, but i have small butts lah.) ya rightt. as if some old man will be interested. *smirks*

    iTunes is playing : K-One - Yong Gan Qu Ai

    happy happy ~ hee.

    Aucun commentaire: