Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, juin 27, 2005

    1st Day of Semester 2.

    Time : 7.15 pm

    Hello! I did not know why, but I was pretty energetic in the morning. I almost yelled," GOOD MORNING!" and set my bed.

    ...

    I'm kidding. :D Bur I really woke up early, and was full of energy. Instead of Monday Blues, I had the Monday Pinks! Lol. I had much difficulties tying my hair, and I used like, 6 pins? Stupid hair, and yet it's still so messy. School was rather fine.. I missed my table! *rubs face against my table with alot of vandalisation*

    I'm having PE on Tuesday! Along with 4H. YES YES YES! I'd have company! :D You see.. I am always with the guys, and they are always playing soccer or getting sweaty all over, which I didn't enjoy. Now I have Amelia, Huixian and Kelly! *megawatt grin*

    I love Stare-wars! HEEHEE. I'd been playing for some time with Koonann in class (I kept losing.).. and then with Amelia and Lecia on the train (I kept winning.). Lol. Hen hao wan! :D Wanna play? *rubs my eyes and stare hard into your eyes*

    We (Amelia, Huixian, Kelly, Lecia and me) went to Bugis for KFC after school. NEOPRINTS! We took twice. Happy happy me. :) We'll be starting our group revision for our O's already!

    Note to Joyce: Please pass to me your remedial time table! :) We need to make plans to study together.. Don't say that you'd feel inferior or what ah.. I am not doing well too. This will help you improve.. Maybe not alot.. but at least abit. :)

    I need to save up. Dammit. $20 gone already. $30 left for the rest of the week (to Friday)? HAH. I am so going to die.

    ma girls rock my socks off!
    Forever like this. Forever my/our fault(s). Nothing I do to salvage our already half-broken friendship is right to you huh? So.. I doubt you still want this friendship to continue ya. Have you ever consider how I'd feel? Have you ever consider how much I have done to try my very best to get you into the Papers back again? You are complaining that we always did not include you into everything we do, but.. I had already tried so hard to ask you around. But your response was always negative. It was so negative that I feel like giving up already. Now you claim that we pangseh you.. Hah.. Why didn't you try to fit in? I was once an outcast, but I tried my very best to fit into Amelia and Huixian, and I did it. Why can't you do the same? You rather run away with some other classmates and say," You all pangseh me!!" Go and die. You didn't even try. I don't even know what happened to the old Joyce I know. The Joyce I knew would never be like what you are now.. She would always be around.. She would not say such hurting words, that makes me boil all over.
    Where is the Papers clique that we useda be? Everything is falling apart.. It's not the same anymore..

    :(

    Aucun commentaire: