Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, juin 28, 2005

    Yi lu xiang bei.

    Time : 10.45 pm

    我一路向北 离开有你的季节
    你说你好累 已无法再爱上谁
    风在山路吹 过往的画面全都是我不对
    细数惭愧 我伤你几回

    ...

    *sigh* what a nice and touching song.. I've been listening to it for 16 times and counting (iTunes rocks. Get yours here!). Whenever I listened to this song, thoughts kept going through my head. All the nice memories I had with people. :) And of course, the infamous scene when Jay ran away when he found out that his gf was really a whore and cried while driving. Although it wasn't very convincing, I'm sure that scene touched a couple of hearts right?

    Here is an example. *points to self* HEN HAO TING! I am going to bombard everyone's eardrums tomorrow with this song. I had just copied the lyrics into my foolscap, so there's no way I can forget them. Heh.

    School tomorrow. CIAOS~

    Aucun commentaire: