Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, juin 29, 2005

    Mood: Crappy and irritatable.

    Time : 8.45 pm

    I don't know why but there's nothing to talk about today. Everything's screwed up. No words can actually explain it all. :( Stuff are just not going my way recently. People went against me, people taunted me, people ignored me, people didn't even wanna be my friend anymore. Why?

    I feel so lousy.

    BAH. I am goingto indulge in my Ben&Jerry pint of Chunky Monkey already.

    I hate remedials. I hate lessons. I hate not being able to sleep in class.

    People watching Superstar: Please vote for M4! He is cute, handsome, he can sing and HE HAS A DIMPLE! Please please please vote for him.. (I forgot his name. =x) Sebastian, I think. The 18 years old guy.. The judges were too harsh on him! Please give him your support!

    我转过我的脸 不让你看见
    深藏的暗涌已经越来越明显
    过完了今天 就不要再见面
    我害怕每天醒来想你好几遍

    我吻过你的脸 你双手曾在我的双肩
    感觉有那么甜 我那么依恋
    每当我闭眼 我总是可以看见
    失信的诺言全部都会实现

    我吻过你的脸 你已经不在我的身边
    虽然你不在我的身边
    我还是祝福你过得好一点
    短开的情线 我不要做断点
    只想在睡前
    再听见你的 蜜语甜言

    It speaks everything huh?

    Please stop. I can't take it anymore..

    Aucun commentaire: