Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juin 16, 2005

    Batman: Thr Beginning

    Time : 8.00 pm

    Hello fellows!

    I woke up very wearily today. On the way to school, I'd recived message/call from Junkai and Koonann, both telling me that they will be late; and I stroll and took my own sweet time to school. I was even later than Koonann. I rocks when it comes to walking slow.

    Maths lesson was very boring. I could hardly keep my eyes opened and stop myself from dozing off. The guys went for band while I went home. I felt kinda guilty, 'cause I slacked around for the longest time, before I finally decide to bathe. =x

    Cheechai and I had some miscommunication and waited for each other at differenet exits. -.- I bought my Roxy bag! Woot. We caught Batman: The beginning and it's horrible. I mean, it wasn't up to my expectations. I expected better looking guy and all, you know? So disappointed.

    It had a very dull introduction too. I totally didn't understand/know what was going on, and who was who. I had a very very very tough time to keep myself awake during the super boring talkings. DON'T watch it, if you hadn't been sleeping well. I'd give it 2 thumbs-up outta 5, but 1/2 more for scaring me with the bats.

    We saw some 4f people at Suntec and I went to meet Joyce and Lecia, while Cheechai went home. (: We wlaked around and talked about Saturday. I am busy busy this few days. So packed with activities! Feel so guilty that I am unable to study for any of the revision tests.

    I mean, DUH. I am a Sec4 student! But I ain't cracking any books. All that I can do was to worry and blog about how unprogressive I am. BAH. Sometimes I just wish time could just stop at a certain point of time. I'd never grow old, never tired, no worries, no studies, no complains, no naggings, no period (I'd choose a time when I am sure I wouldn't have any.).. just.. me and some people. HAHA. I sure know how to dream right?

    Let me show you guys my best buddy! He was always there for me, since like, Sec2? I didn't know why/how we could maintain our strong friendship. and he's cute! YOU SEE !!

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    PEEKABOO !

    hahaa ~

    That's my best buddy ever. (: ;along with alot others, of course.

    Maths lesson tomorrow again. Bummer. Wolfgang no more. :( Stupid Denise. Why you choose him! Make him available for Eye For A Girl 1 what! I'd definitely take part. XD

    maybe I chose the wrong path right from the start, and now I feel the pain.

    Aucun commentaire: