Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, juin 21, 2005

    Shopping Spree!

    Time : 9.50 pm

    YESYESYES!

    • Xccessaries Black Hangbag
    • Black Beads Neclace (finally!)
    • I:odus Silver Flats
    • Mango Purple Top
    It's not actually a spree, but my feet hurts jsut as if I went for a spree. *yawn* Despite the long nap I had just now, I AM STILL TIRED. SS retest tomorrow. Bummer.

    The holidays going to end. I realised the Papers didn't get together at all after the 1st week.

    Amelia was busy with her holidays and Gabriel.
    HuiXian was working for sometime, and we couldn't contact her through MSN.
    Joyce was.. being Joyce and was always out and chalet too.
    I was busy with the chalet, and Lecia and Koonann, and occasionally Joyce.
    Lecia was ALWAYS messaging and doing homework, or to Miss Cheong's house.
    Stefanie.. MIA.

    The last time we had a big group outing was the steamboating right after Chinese O level. Next up: KELLY'S BIRTHDAY! Yeah~ Another time when everyone will be around. :D But no Stefanie yet. :(

    Sometimes I just wish I can stab my maid to death. She can be so irritating and annoying. I mean, she has to comment about everything I buy. "This one so ugly, so auntie, so old-fashion; nobody wearing one lah!" DUH. And then, she'll wear whatever that she insulted, without asking somemore. Bloody irritating. *stab stab stab*

    I need to study study study!

    I am just too chicken too do anything about it.

    Aucun commentaire: