Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, juin 19, 2005

    Boring boring day

    Time : 12.00 am

    There's nothing for me to blog, actually. I woke up at 2pm today (around there.), and I slacked, and I went back to bed! :D I woke up at like, 10plus and read all my messages (like 5/6, I don't know why too. lol.), but none was to ask me out for dinner.

    BAH. No one responed to my urgent call.

    Oh well, my bun seemed extremely nice now. My dinner!

    Something went wrong with my toilet's heater. So it's cold water bath all the way. I don't even know what's wrong. It just happened, although it was working fine the few days ago. Now I don't really like bathing. *skepitcal look*

    I keep lying to myself when I was bathing. "I'm not cold.. The water is warm.."; and it kinda works! Lol. Try it too.

    Someone's been feeling in the dumps recently ya. Cheer up, boy. I really really don't know what to say/tell you to make you feel any better. Always remember that I'm here ok? I will be your listening ear as long as you want me to. :) *hugs*

    YES YES YES! I finally found the song I'd been longing for.
    Nelly - And they say
    I don't think it's a new song, but it rocks. It makes me feel relaxed. Go download or ask for me. (:

    I am misunderstood.. all the time.

    Aucun commentaire: