Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juin 23, 2005

    SHAWN YUE!! EDISON!!

    Time : 9.00 pm

    I went out with Amelia, HuiXian and Lecia. :) It's like, FINALLY! Haha. I wore my silver flats! :D Super shiny and retro. We actually wanted a movie marathon, but I couldn't go home late and the MONEY factor, once again.

    We decided on Initial D, and WOAHH.. It rocks. 5 thumbs-up for it outta 5 thumbs-up, but.. can I give 1000000 more for the eye candies? I mean, EDISON AND SHAWN YUE IS SO SO SO HOT AND CUTEEE !! I decided to blog more about Shawn Yue, 'cause he is rather forsaken in the movie and in the yandao-world.

    Everyone was ooh-ing and aah-ing over Jay Chou and Edison, but not everyone really mentioned about Shawn. But hey, he useda be my most favourite guy, until he disappeared from the media for quite some time. HE IS SO HANDSOME!

    I love his cheeky grin. :D So shuai, so shuai. *drools all over* *melts all over*

    AWWWWW ~

    The show is very very nice. Who wanna watch it? I don't mind watching again. VERY VERY NICE. The soundtrack rocks too, makes my heartbeat goes along with the music beat, almost causing me a heart-attack. Haha. HEN HAO KAN! I had just dedicate 4 paragraphs of my blog to the oh-so-handsome-cast Initial D.

    I shall be nice and say that Jay Chou was very cute. :D

    The picture I took of Edision (poster) rocks; and it totally fits my phone so well.

    We shopped around too.. I am now declared BROKE. I don't even have $1! I still owe my mum $40, and my dad $60. :( No allowance somemore. Double :(.

    We're going to the Zoo tomorrow for Kelly's Birthday Celebration! :D Whee ~ What should I wear? What should I wear? I think I am going to spend like, 1hour in front of my cloest tomorrow.

    I am lacking so much sleep. I am out everyday for this week. I think, I spend less than 5 days at home totally without any disturbance. This shows how social-active I am for this June holidays. I hardly touch my table, except to comb my hair, do my nails, pack my bag and put on lipgloss/stick. All of these above are not what a study table is meant to be used of.

    Edision is so cool. He has the most number of fans in the cinema we were in. He was the only one who got screams and "awww ~" from the crowd when he appeared. Super nice. :D

    **I feel so empty. I had just fell down from a huge height, and nothing hurts more.

    EDISON IS SO SHUAI AND HOT HOT HOT !

    sizziling HOT !!!

    I NEED CHOCOLATE. :(

    Aucun commentaire: