Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, juin 12, 2005

    Chalet shopping? =x

    Time : 10.30 pm

    I actually wanted to blog, but I lost all my mood thanks to the 4i people

    KNN.

    I HATE YOU ALL OKAY.

    SCREW YOU SCREW YOU.

    Everyone go jump lah, and die. so don't have to go, don't need to pay. HAPPY RIGHT ?!

    ____________________

    I am so sorry for the sarsham. I shall blog fast! Gotta catch some sleep 'cause I will be busy busy tommorow! I just ignore the CAPS and all for now. hahaa.

    I went out with KoonAnn today. We were supposed toget chalet stuff lah; but we ended lazing away. lol. Anyway, many problems had cropped up for the chalet stuff, and I am freezing now to reply msges. I am too busy! With all the MSN, msges, and phone call with CheeChai. So.. Sorry to those I threw tantrums on. (: Please forgive me!

    hahaa ~ Stupid came over to do some stuff to the mp3! lol. I dunno what to say. hahaa. I shall skip skip skip ~

    thank you Koonann ! you rocks for like, today? =x alright. i will worship you. n

    thank you Cheechai ! thanks for calling me to ask about how i felt and all, and cheering me up! (: you're my best buddy okay! :D thanks for all the offers, but NO. keep those money to yourself ya? i can find a way. THANK YOU.

    thank you amelia, huixian, william and lecia! thanks for all the msges ya? (:

    sorry to bixia. i don't mean to not reply your msg.

    OFF TO CHALET.
    don't miss me!
    Be back soon !
    yingting. (:

    Aucun commentaire: