Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, juin 20, 2005

    QUIZ TIME!

    Time : 9.40 pm

    You get it, I'm wayyy to lazy to blog. Indulge in my survey results! :)

    fashion
    You're the high fashion trendsetter. You're
    confident, independent, outgoing, and love
    attention. You might become a star one day. All
    the girls like to follow in your foot steps
    because you're so cool, fashionable, and don't
    care about anything. You make the rules, never
    follow. But please be sure not to act bitchy.
    That could be bad. But keep the attitude.
    That's what makes you, you.

    What kind of girl are you? (with pix!)
    brought to you by Quizilla.


    HOT
    You like the prince charming type.

    What kind of guy are you most attracted to? (CUTE anime pics)
    brought to you by Quizilla.




    <a href=


    In your eyes, people see kindness... You're just
    so... so... so... Sweet! You're kind and love
    to give others in need, a helping hand. You're
    pretty shy but can be warm and friendly towards
    those you know, and those who know you best.
    Your sanctuary would just be any place that is
    warm, cozy, and inviting to all people. You
    love to show signs of affection to your lover
    but a small simple talk does the trick as well
    ;) Sadly, your kindness can be used to your
    disadvantage. People can use you, and take
    advantage over your sweet and sensitive
    mind.... But fear not! With you being so kind
    and generous, people look up to you and adore
    you ^-^ No one would dare hurt you because they
    can't bear the thought of your sweet smile
    turning into a frown :)

    What Lies Behind Your Eyes?
    brought to you by Quizilla.


    HAHAHAA. I love that result. What an oozing feeling. =x



    tor
    You are the tortured soul someone has stabbed you
    in the back and you feel as if your heart if
    full of nothing but cold blood


    What are you? (10 different outcomes)
    brought to you by Quizilla.

    *speechless* Who stabbed me?




    holding hands
    hand holding - you like to be in constant physical
    contact with your special someone but you don't
    want to take things too quickly.

    What Sign of Affection Are You?
    brought to you by Quizilla.



    _________________________________
    *yawn* I am so tired, and it's not 10 yet! Must be the back-to-school-soon sympton. *shiver*

    Btw, I stole an Energy poster from KBox Paradize Center Girls' toilet. *mega-watt grin* SO HANDSOME. Welcome those dudes to my wall, man. They can have a pretty good look at how *ahem* they looked in the past. Shuwei rocks. always. :) BWAHAHA. I love his necklace.



    I think I just jeopardize everything, hadn't I? Slap me. I am SOOO dumb.

    Aucun commentaire: