Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, juin 21, 2005

    For once, an early post.

    Time : 12.00 pm

    Check the time out, dude. I'd never blog this early in my entire blogging life. Actually, I am here because *cough* Kids Central *cough* is showing the Justic leage *cough* and I am not interested at all. (Psst! I am waiting for Sabrina.)

    Amelia disturbed my beauty sleep at 6.06am. MIND YOU. It's so early. *grumbles* I don't even know why that ass wake up so early. hahaa. Then, my sleep was disturbed by Koonann, and then my Mum, and then Amelia, and then my maid. Gee! Can't a girl sleep in peace?

    I was kinda late today, though; despite all these disturbances. *grin sheepishly* But we managed to reach school just in time, so it wasn't that bad. :D Physics paper was really boring. I totally crapped my way through without the calculator, which was like hell.

    Breakfast-ed at MacDonald's with Kelly.Huixian after that. :) Here I am! Really really boring. *yawn*

    I'd decided upon my ambition.

    You'll have to bare with me for now, or else I olige you to close this window. :)

    HuiXian wanted to be a news anchor, in other words, news broacaster.
    Joyce wanted to be a nurse. (DUH.)
    Lecia wanted to be.. someone who handles the eyes. (I am so sorry. My vocab is very dense.)
    Amelia wanted to be a singer.

    WHAT ABOUT ME?

    A model! :)

    Yesyesyes. I finally decided upon it.

    Don't snigger! It's not funny. I have what it takes okay. =x I have the height! I have the body! I just don't have the boobs! (Anyway, models don't really have fantastic tits, so it doesn't really matter.)

    Plus, being a model means.. I can hang out with tall and yandao guys! Then I don't have to worry about making a guy feel short (and inferior) by wearing heels. I can then wear heels as as when I want. Plus, the money factor. hahaa.

    YEAH! All I need is.. more namecards, money for the course, my braces off, a makeover photo album, and I'm all ready for the limelight.

    HAHAHAA.

    I am dreaming, seriously. But hey, I can dream right? And yuo'll never know.. my dream may just come true..

    But then again.. I don't think people will really want to blossom me ya. I cannot be Miss Sngapore somemore. No looks, no brains. :(

    I am back to a square one once again. My ambition..?

    Actually I can sing. I can be a singer too. :D

    Or a reporter! Running after the stars. Going for movie premires.

    Someone like the Shopaholic series. A PERSONAL SHOPPER. Ahhh~ My personal favourite. But Singaporeans do NOT pay people to do shopping for them.

    A teacher? Nono. I certainly do not have the patience. Plus having to see ahbengs and ahlians really turn me off.

    A boss! :) I wouldn't mind actually. But I lack capital.

    A fashion designer. Now you're talking.. I think it's wayyy cool seeing people wearing clothes you designed. "Hey, look! That's a YingTing original."

    A free lancer. :) I kinda like this. HAHAA. Nono, a bum I am not.

    ***

    I am actually blogging this 'cause I am wayyy bored. I don't know why a 1/2hour cartoon can take soo long to end.

    *yawns*

    Maybe i should catch some 40 winks first.

    Night, guys.

    I miss Nikelodeon. :(

    and you too.

    Aucun commentaire: