Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, juin 22, 2005

    Very very full.

    Time : 9.00 pm

    Hello! Something embarassing happened to me this morning. It might not really seem embarassing to you, but it is very, for me. Don't ask. XD I don't wanna say. To school, with Koonann; and had SS re-test. I think I lost my touch of my old handwriting. I couldn't write properly throughout the re-tests! I think I had to give SS paper a trophy for the "Worst Handwriting Award". I couldn't even understand what I wrote, leave alone Ms Poh to try to understand.

    Nice Cheechai accompanied me home! Hahaa. Jiayang came along too. Nice people to hang out with. lol. Both suitors of my.. *cough* friends *cough* ya. *grins* I left them to decided where to breakfast, and met Kelly after changing and all.

    We went town! (: I kinda had fun choosing presents for her, and we took pictures! YEAH! Very nice. :D Finally bought the presents for Cheryl, she left for home; and I went to look for Joshua and Lecia. Stupid Joshua made us wait!

    I don't know why the KBox I went today seemed so different. We started at 2 and it ends at 7. The other KBox I went told me that students' offer could only sing for 3 hours. DUH. Why so different? You people should be obivious of this.

    FREE REFREE FOR THE TIDBITS!

    I mean, I wasn't even sure about it. I doubted Joshua pretty badly when he said we could do so and I thought he was only kidding. But it was for real! The tidbits don't actually cost $5, it's just because we were too dumb to know we can ask for more.

    Trust me, they do not charge more, according to the bill we had. Just give them a ring, and they would come promptly with the new batch of tidbits. :)

    I felt as if I was singing solo, as the guy wasn't singing all the time, and the girl was too shy to sing. DUH. *cough* I think I'd just lost my voice. We had dinner at Mache after that, but my mum was a spoiler and she kinda spoil my dinner.

    But hey, I think I ate the most 'cause I took bites from here and there. :D Joshua treated us to everything. Thanks, brother. :)

    Alot like love! Alot like love! I want to watch this movie sooooo badly.

    **I just never say out how I felt all the time. Even though you may complain alot, I did not do so. I just don't think whining about how sad/lonely/angry I am to the person beside me is necessary. I only don't think so, but that does not mean I don't actually feel uncomfortable. I believe, after so long, I am the one who felt the most uncomfortable. You tend to shoot your mouth off, but I didn't take the offense. They might be offended, and they show it out. I am offended, I just don't show it out. I don't even blog out how sad/lonely/angry I was unless it was a pretty obvious gesture. Why?, you may ask. I knew how hurtful it was to read what someone else had to say about your behaviour/attitude. I just don't want you to try my shoes. I just kept quiet and pretend to not hear so, but actually it hurts me so much. Most of the time, I feel left out too. I just don't show to out, and you assume that I am not affected by what you say. You don't know how was it like for me, to pretend that everything was okay, when it was obviously not. You complained, and I listened. That was actually how I felt most of the time, and you wanted me to do as you wish, so that you would feel better. Now, how about me? Have you even considered I would not be happy? I try to fit in most of the time, but it is not easy. Does this explains why I am quiet most of the time?

    Aucun commentaire: