Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juin 16, 2005

    2 maids to a petite house?

    Time : 10.00 pm

    I just realised there's 2 maids hanging around my house! One was the normal bitchy one, while the other one was so cute. The moment she saw me, she scammbered to her feet, place the cloth on the nearest table, and..

    BOWED AT ME.

    I felt like a royalty. *beams*

    But she's really freaked me out with the princess treatment. lol.

    She is my aunty's maid, duh. How will I have 2 maids? hahaa.

    Good night people! I need alot alot of sleep to replenise my urual energy.

    I'm missing the chalet suddenly. You know, us being in control. NO parents nagging. Now my parents are giving each other the silent treatment, and that is a killer. I always get involved and stuck in the middle when stuff happens.

    I eat slowly also get scolding, bathe too long also get scolding, use computer also get scolding, message also get scolding, lie down on the bed also get scolding. Sheesh.. Sometimes I just wish they can get a grip, and stop quarreling. It's not so fun, and I always ended up as the loser.

    I want chalet again! I want the cold and freezing aircon. hahaa.

    ;and you.
    [EDIT]I forget to add that my photosite 3 (move eyes to my left column; under Pictures) is updated. Do visit it, will ya?[/EDIT]

    Aucun commentaire: